info

My photo
Hello I'm Guineapiggal7. But please, call me Taryn (or Taz if you know me really well) i'm 14 years old. My interests are My little pony, Sonic, Mario, Doctor Who, and getting into the webcomic called Homestuck.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

WTF IS THIS?!?!

OKAY.
So while I was on the bus reading my report I notice that there were no comments on my report.
And then I find out it's because of Australian industrial action.
Basically, this means NO comments, NO behaviour chart.

WHAT THE FUCK  IS THIS SHIT?!

How the FUCK am I ever going to find out how to improve my working abilities when there's no comments.
I was SO mad when I saw this on my report.
How am I going to find out how I'm going with Maths? cuz I'm SHIT at that subject.

AUSTRALIAN EDUCATION UNION CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES!!!!! 

No comments: