info

My photo
Hello I'm Guineapiggal7. But please, call me Taryn (or Taz if you know me really well) i'm 14 years old. My interests are My little pony, Sonic, Mario, Doctor Who, and getting into the webcomic called Homestuck.

Friday, February 04, 2011

thats strange + high school

ah...yes the clouds are gray, the birds are flying, and the crickets are.....chirping?!
 What im trying to say is that there are crickets out...at 9:51 AM. And its raining as well.
Ihave no idea why im up this early!

any way besides all that...I just strated high school yesterday (i started my first day on a friday i mean like WTF?!)
We did a tour of the school its pretty big.

thats all i can really talk about
More commentrys coeing soon!

~guineapiggal7 NOTE: Here in australia its saturday in amirica its friday so you may get confused with the aussie time...just telling you

No comments: