info

My photo
Hello I'm Guineapiggal7. But please, call me Taryn (or Taz if you know me really well) i'm 14 years old. My interests are My little pony, Sonic, Mario, Doctor Who, and getting into the webcomic called Homestuck.

Monday, May 02, 2011

About the whole royal wedding thing...



Ahh yes the royal wedding 2011 ficaso....wasent it so much fun haveing the media air the same story on EVERY SINGLE news channel?. Yeah well that happend with us aussies as well. And it did not help that the wedding aired on channel 7 (which is one of my favourite news channels) .

And it also it not help that the QUEEN came along to.
Queen Elizabeth At Royal Wedding 20111 10 Royal Wedding 2011 Photos

And of course...I did not care one single bit about it.
Its pretty much normal to get married.
So why are people were people geting so excited about two people who you dont even know?

~Guineapiggal7

No comments: