info

My photo
Hello I'm Guineapiggal7. But please, call me Taryn (or Taz if you know me really well) i'm 14 years old. My interests are My little pony, Sonic, Mario, Doctor Who, and getting into the webcomic called Homestuck.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A FISHES PERSPECTIVE (POEM)

We are doing poems at school and i did this poem about a fish getting taken home from a pet shop.

A fishes perspective by guineapiggal7
I swim around in a glass dome trying to get free.
people say i,m dumb but they don,t know that i have bad memory.
I was seperated from my brothers and sisters. They put me in a shop with millions of other fish that i dont even know. Someone scoops me out of that hell house and into a glass bowl.
She feeds me and cares for me.
And i thank her by saying "glub glub glub"
glub glub glub...
glub glub glub...

Hope you liked my shape poem.
And on an unrealated note a new commentary is coming soon! =D

~Guineapiggal7

No comments: