info

My photo
Hello I'm Guineapiggal7. But please, call me Taryn (or Taz if you know me really well) i'm 14 years old. My interests are My little pony, Sonic, Mario, Doctor Who, and getting into the webcomic called Homestuck.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

my life so far...

hey everyone!

guess who's back? ME!
sorry about the lack of posts
there has not really been much going on in my life so far...And besides if i talk about my life every single day then that would make this blog boring! And you would not want that?

BUT here's some great news...wait scratch that TERRIFIC news!
i now...HAVE A LAPTOP!
whys that great? cuz i don't have to share with my mum anymore!
we have this computer and we have too shere it (much to my charge in)
but you get used to it!

oh and have i told you about my school life?
well...its great! I'm in year 7
my school study Italian

oh and about that comentarry...well im not doing it =/ (sorry guys!)
heres my desktop!

No comments: