info

My photo
Hello I'm Guineapiggal7. But please, call me Taryn (or Taz if you know me really well) i'm 14 years old. My interests are My little pony, Sonic, Mario, Doctor Who, and getting into the webcomic called Homestuck.

Thursday, March 03, 2011

new look!

sup everyone
like the new look? well i hope you do cuz this will be the permanent(!) look for this blog.
So no more changes nope, none, zero,!

Oh and im on the school computers!
im a baaaaaad girl! XD

naw jokeing blogger could be blocked anytime this year.
cuz here in australia there are sites that are "inapropritte" so the teachers (or the goverment) block them

but here is one thing that i dont get....Why is moshi monsters blocked?
its not bad or rude AND its a kids website!
BUT club pengwin is unblocked you can CHAT on it (cuz chat sites are blocked too)
I..i... just dont get it....
~guineapiggal7

3 comments:

Janeen said...

You are aloud to go on to any website you want during school?? Lucky! They don't even let us go on google sometimes here! And you are so lucky to live in Australia I've never been! The only other country I've ever been to is England because that's were most of my family is from!

guineapiggal7 said...

well some websites...
i would ike to go to england too
its just that im not old enough yet...

Janeen said...

Oooh.