info

My photo
Hello I'm Guineapiggal7. But please, call me Taryn (or Taz if you know me really well) i'm 14 years old. My interests are My little pony, Sonic, Mario, Doctor Who, and getting into the webcomic called Homestuck.

Saturday, March 05, 2011

pics of cutey and minyarn + others!

oh hey everybody!

here are some pics of cutey and minyarn!

some of them suck cuz my house is always dark

I like this one

cutey in her cage


heres my cat minyarn! he looks so cute in this one...infact hes always cute in these pics!

fun fact: minyarn (bad spelling of mignon) means cute in french!!

another fact: he has trouble pooping so we have to give medicine to do so

old pic taken 2 (??) years ago

here is a pic of the flowers at the back (i think this pic looks very pro)

others facts about cutey and minyarn:
cutey will be 4 years old this year
we got minyarn at 6 weeks old
minyarn has trouble pooping so we give him midicine
cutey is named cutey because she is cute!
minyarn means cute in french
minyarn is a bad spelling of mignon (cuz we could not spell it at the time)
cuteys birthday is on september 22nd the day we got her and a day after mine! (september 21st)
minyarn LOVES the wires at the bac of our tv he just dont seem to listen when we tell him to get out of there!
heck minyarn even bit an FM wire from the tv today (or yesterday)!
cutey also likes to bite things
when cutey was young whenever i held her she would wee on me! (she doent do it anymore)
cuteys faveourite food is carrot and celary!

phew! thats all
now heres a video of minyarn!:

6 comments:

Janeen said...

OMG!! Your guinea pig is soo cute she is like a darker version of Teddy!!

guineapiggal7 said...

except with white black and orenge

Anonymous said...

hey so sweet of u to put such lovely creatures on web

guineapiggal7 said...

@ravi
thank you

Anonymous said...

Hey @tyran thankx for being part of my blog,,,,,
u and ur guinepigs are so cute.........
keep the right work going on.........
be in touch
good bye

guineapiggal7 said...

@ravi
my pleasure